Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Falls On Me

So saturday was Jeremy's big day. Dear boy just turned 18! Weiyan and I did last minute planning for him the night before. Got a really huge board as his birthday card. Got it written and done even on the way to City Hall, in the train. All eyes were on us, so it's kinda embarrassing but we still had it perfectly done. Dined at Suntec's NYDC, got the waiters to surprise Jem with the cake. Oh yea, and we girls got him a Topman polo tee which turns out to be.... exactly the one he has!!! So he's gonna go change it! Headed to Sky Garden after that, ate the cake and fooled around. Then was back to Pasir Ris where we went to the toilet to get the water bombs ready and threw it at Jem! haha and we did it! Afterall, a great day! Monday, went out with Shimin & Kk for medical checkup at Orchard. Shimin and I wanted to intercept bus to go together. Ended up, we got confused by 518. I was in 518A and she was in 518B. haha. So we meet at one of Orchard's bus stop instead. So i got everything i need to do for poly done yesterday! And then... Oops, i did it again. I overspent today! Met up with Jem and Shimin to catch Mr Bean's holiday. We missed the starting part of the show cos' i met them late! Felt really bad, so i hurried to get the tickets which i've booked first and paid that extra one buck too. After the show, met up with Weiyan. Played at arcade for awhile then dined at Just Noodles but we had rice. haha. Then went for a little shopping which is how i got myself a top from Zara ($49.90) and a pair of shoes from Sufer Babe ($55). Ahhh!! I cant control my spendings luh!! Weiyan and Shimin were there, so i was thinking will i spend a lot, or not. Cos weiyan's always the one encouraging me to Buy, Buy, Buy while shimin's the one encouraging me to Save, Save, Save. haha. Ended up, i still spent a lot! Gosh, so i guess midnight shopping on Friday will be off for me! Oh! and i'm still thinking if i should get that NUM bag!

With love, on Tuesday, March 27, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse